Hellenic League Web Policy
Addendum - 25 May 2018
General Data Protection Policy –UHLSPORT Hellenic League Policy
Personal Information - Personal information is any information relating to an individual who can be identified directly or indirectly, often by name, account number, location, an online identifier or other factors specific to their identity.
Players - The only personal information is provided on the Player Registration form. The UHLSPORT Hellenic League do not have general access to this information.
The registration form is held on file for the season by the club the player has signed for.
That information is entered into the FA Whole Game System, which is not accessed by the UHLSPORT Hellenic League. The FA Full Time system, which is used by the Hellenic League, shows the players name and playing record but no personal contact details.
Committee Members - When club’s register with the UHLSPORT Hellenic League, they provide contact details for certain committee members (and or persons such as team managers). The club secretary/chairperson, will seek permission from any individual included on the club registration form to provide their contact details and make them aware the contact details will be publicised on the League website where necessary.
Match Officials - Contact details of match officials are stored by the UHLSPORT Hellenic League. This information is for use of club officials to make match arrangements. The information is not available to the general public, and can only be viewed by persons who have been provided with access codes.
News Items - Any news item which is provided by club’s for publication on www.hellenicleague.co.uk which contains contact details is understood to be in agreement with the person concerned, and will be published.
Visitors to the website - The UHLSPORT Hellenic League does not extract or collate any IP details generated by viewers of www.hellenicleague.co.uk. You can visit and browse www.hellenicleague.co.uk website without providing your name or contact details. The UHLSPORT Hellenic League, does not capture details of your operating system, browser software, IP (Internet Protocol) address and Uniform Resource Locator (URL), including the date and time of your visit.
Third party cookies may be used to analyse how our site is used by visitors and to provide some of the functionality. The UHLSPORT Hellenic League does not directly collate this information.
Please note The UHLSPORT Hellenic League referred to above is the same entity as Hellenic Football League referred to below.
Updated 23rd March 2009
Information collated from using the site.
- The Hellenic Football League and it's web operator respects the privacy of users who visit this web site.
- We will not attempt to ascribe a real-world identity to users of this website without their consent.
- The following policies are in effect for all of the web pages owned and operated by The Hellenic League and it's associated web agency.
- When you request a web page, image, or any other content from this website, it is usual for your web browser software to automatically send us information about your computer's domain name, IP address, etc. It is not usual for your web browser software to transmit to us your email address or any other personal information.
The above information is recorded automatically in order to: aggregate information on what pages are accessed or visited; to ascertain the browsers used. (For Google Advertising policy information view the relevant section below.)
- Any email addresses or contact details shown on the site are with the compliance of the specific person related to. Any displayed personal contact information provided by clubs is accepted as being with the prior authorisation of the individuals concerned.
- All articles or content shown on the site have either been:-
Initially submitted to the Hellenic League, or it's web agency - By known appointed representatives of the clubs within the league; the individuals directly; directly by the League Office. Or from other news or media sources where the content has already been displayed.
- The Hellenic League reserves the right to edit, or add, to any article or information provided. Whilst it reserves the right to edit or add to articles,or place an opposite viewpoint, it will not knowingly publish information that is incorrect. Should any person mentioned within an article feel the information is not factual they are requested to contact the League General Manager.
- All team motifs, trademarks etc. are recognised as belonging to their respective clubs/companies.
- While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of articles on this site, The Hellenic Football League, and its agents, makes no warranties or guarantees as to their suitability for any purpose. The Hellenic League, and it's agents, accepts no responsibility for any use made by third parties of the information provided and shall not be liable for any loss suffered.
- Certain links within this site lead to websites over which The Hellenic League, and its agents, has no control. And for which we cannot accept responsibility for.
Fans Forums/Discussion Boards/Message Boards
- The Hellenic League wishes to emphasise that the neither the league, or it's web representatives, have no association or affiliation with any Fans Forum, Discussion Board or Message Board website and does not endorse or have any influence over content that may appear on such sites. Anyone who has cause for complaint concerning content on Fans Forum/ Discussion Board/Message Board sites should contact the respective site Administrator directly.
- All hyperlinks on the Hellenic League website to other websites; any onward links to Forum/Discussion/Message Board sites from other linked websites are outside the control of the League.
Google Advertising and Privacy
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.