I hope you, family and club colleagues are all well and if you’re anything like my Club, can’t wait to get back out on the Field of Play. However, for now we still have to remain patient and respectful of the situation we are all in.
This is just a short update to confirm that obviously because of circumstances, the uhlsport Hellenic League AGM will not be taking place next Sunday as scheduled. We are currently assessing various options on how to run such a meeting remotely and whichever way is decided upon will bring challenges for so many attendees. In any case, we are not planning to schedule an AGM until we have clear direction from The FA and an agreed Constitution for next season and this currently seems some weeks away, so please be patient.
As you may have seen on various Social Media mediums, one piece of news to impart is The FA are holding a Step 5/6 Leagues Meeting on Friday 19 June 2020 that Bob, Brian and myself will dial into and if any relevant information emanates from the session, I will issue another update.
Lastly, we have had several additional clubs approach us to run teams in Division Two next season. Brian has asked that any current Premier and Division One clubs who are still considering adding a team at Division Two level, to please contact him asap otherwise any further applications may be turned down. Can you please contact Brian by FRIDAY 12 June 2020.