Hazlemere Sports FC are now inviting applications for the role of first team manager following a successful first season in the uhlsport Hellenic League Division 2 South.
The team is currently managed by Scott Marshall on a player manager basis. Scott is willing to step aside provided that the right candidate can be found. Our committee supports his decision and are keen to talk to potential applicants
The ideal candidate(s) should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Previous experience of managing a football team at this level.
• Have good contacts and knowledge of the local football community.
• Be an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills.
• Be able to nurture the superb team spirit that exists within the current squad.
• Be a strong leader with a proven track record.
• An ability to operate within the constraints that a club at this level has.
• A commitment to the local sports community.
If you have the relevant experience, hold a minimum of an FA Level 1 coaching qualification, and are interested in applying for the vacancy, please contact club secretary John Horton via email at email@example.com. Please remember to include details of your coaching experience and any relevant qualifications. Please note that all applications/expressions of interest will be received in strict confidence.