header uhlsport link

28 January 2017

bluefin sport insurance

Bluefin Sport Hellenic Challenge Cup
Liam Ferdinand stuck four times for Binfield with Jon Bennett getting another to see them into the next round. Visitors Sandhurst Town did get two back. Miley Lee and an own goal were their scorers. Brackley Town Saints cruised into the next round. A couple from Dan Middleton, with others from Ellis Minott, Josh Murphy and Josh Bowden put then five ahead before Paul Rake got one back for visitors Holyport. Luke Cousins and Ashley Edinborough got two each for Highworth Town at Highmoor IBIS. Anthony White scored a late consolation for the home side. Longlevens AFC scored three times through Adam Phillips, Ryan Dunn and Brad Martin but were put out of the cup by Premier League leaders Bracknell Town who struck five times. Terence Bohane and Seb Bowerman with two each and Adam Cornell all found the target. Thatcham Town were put out by a last minute goal at home to Flackwell Heath. All of the goals were in the last quarter. Dan Burnell struck first for the visitors. Then Michael Miller equalised with a minute to go. In the dying seconds Joe Gritt scored the winner.

Bluefin Sport Hellenic Supplementary Cup
On Friday evening Ardley United cruised into the next round with a five goal without reply defeat of Woodstock Town. Lean Howards struck twice with others from Matt Cruse, Nathaniel Lewars and Troy Bryan.
It took extra time and penalty kicks for Abingdon United of Division One West to beat visitors AFC Aldermaston of Division One East. Kai Parton-Edey opened the scoring for the visitors and this was levelled with an Own Goal before the half time break. With no goals in the second period it was into Extra Time. Boyan Thorpe struck first for the home team and this was equalised by a Liam Tackley strike. Onto Penalty Kicks, and the home side won narrowly by five conversions to four. Premier Division Henley Town moved into the next round with a three goal without reply win at Didcot Town. James Spiuyt scored twice with Callum Carlisle getting the other. In another East verses West battle, this time at Division Two level, Lynch Pin narrowly beat visitors Kidlington by the odd goal in seven. On target for the home side were Levi Thackeray with a couple, Tyler Holley and Billy Davies. For the visitors Harry Whitehead, Mark Gail and Callum Rice all found the net. Woodley United from Division One East travelled to Premier Division Royal Wootton Bassett and gave them a real fright. Charlie Oakley scored an early goal for the visitors. It was not until the ninetieth minute that Steve Robertson equalised. Into extra time and the same player gave the home side victory with his second goal.
Oxford City Nomads cruised to victory by four goals to one at Stokenchurch.

uhlsport football kitPremier Division
Only one League Match today. Second bottom Burnham were beaten at home by Mid-table Lydney Town by for goals without reply. Jamie Addiss got a couple with Pete Macklin and Jacob Morgan getting the others.

One West
Fairford Town moved to the top of the table with three second half goals at Easington Sports. On target were Matt Boucher, Levi Cox and Lee Smith. Purton went two ahead by the interval at Clanfield ’85, with goals from David Coleman and Matt Bennett. The home side got one back through Michael Duerden in the second period. Cheltenham Saracens won the game at Shrivenham with two goals before the interval. Dan Gittings, and James Martin with a penalty conversion, did the damage.


uhlsport football kit21 January

This weekend the weather won the day and only four of our scheduled thirty-four games made it to kick-off time

Premier Division
Bracknell move 4 points clear at the top. Burnham get off the bottom

Leaders Bracknell Town have already begun to re-coup their outlay on their new 3G pitch. In front of a bumper crowd of almost two hundred & fifty, they consolidated their league leadership over Thame United with fine three goals without reply against Lydney Town. Seb Bowerman and John Gray struck before the interval. Terence Bohane got the third mid-way through the second period.

Meanwhile at the foot of the table Burnham climbed over Henley Town with four goals without reply at third bottom Brackley Town Saints. Goals in the first half by Gaurken Gokmen and a Joe Ward OG, were followed after the interval with strikes from Pritpal Raju and Charlie Samuels. Although Burnham move up a place they are level on points with Henley Town who have a game in hand.

One West
Mid-way through the first half Jake Steele scored the only goal of the game for mid table North Leigh. Visitors Easington Sports could have gone second if they has secured the points, but it was not to be.

Chairman's Challenge Cup
Second in Division Two East Milton Keynes Academy lost at home to sixth in Division Two West Abingdon United by three goals to one.


uhlsport football kit14 January 2017

Premier Division
Two strikes from TJ Bohane, and another by Seb Bowerman, were enough to take Bracknell Town back to the top of the League against a Tuffley Rovers side that made them battle all of the way in front of the largest crowd of the day. A Lyndon Goss hat-trick for Thame United saw them move up to second place at home to Binfield. Flackwell Heath dropped to third with no league game scheduled today. Thatcham Town remain fourth after gaining three points at Lydney Town. Shane Cooper Clarke stuck twice before the interval and Lewis Brownhill made sure of the game after Lim Sheppard has got one back for the home side. Ardley United in sixth, never recovered after leaking four first half goals at home to fifth place Highworth Town. Things started badly with an early Own Goal. Aysa Corrick added two more and Ash Edenborough then struck from the penalty spot. Highmoor-IBIS lost at home to ninth spot Royal Wootton Bassett by two goals without reply. Dale Richards and Steve Robertson did the damage. In tenth Brimscombe & Thrupp put six past fourth bottom Brackley Town Saints who could only reply once through Dan Middleton. For the home side Ed Major got three with others from Kyle Pitts, Ash Caldwell and Ollie Pitt. At the bottom Burnham with goals from Charlie Samuel and Conrad Joseph drew level on points with Henley Town whose only goal came from Seve Mayberry.

One East
Headington Amateur's moved up to second spot with a four goals to one victory at Sandhurst Town. Ben Green struck twice, Carl Bloomfield and Paul Alder added the others with Sean delfosse getting the home side’s only goal. Dan Alliston opened the scoring for AFC Aldermaston before visitors Finchampstead took the points with goals from Chace Jewell and Freddie Baron. There were nine goals at Chinnor with the home side getting three. Gary Marshall with a pair and Tim Folley. Visitors Bicester Town struck six times. A hat-trick from Elliot Powell with Danny Bone, Rob Johnson and Cameron Macpherson also finding the net.

One West
Hook Norton remain in top spot despite playing a Cup Match today. Fairford Town could have overtaken them but were surprisingly held at home to mid-table Clanfield 85’. Matt Boucher opened the scoring for the home side before they were pegged back by a Jack Kennedy equaliser. Cirencester Town Development in third were beaten by three goals to one at Abingdon United from one place below. The home side went ahead through Graham Edney and Dan Gudger equalised, before Sam Wharton and Jason Smith sealed the points. Fifth placed Easington Sports put three past visitors Cheltenham Saracens who could only reply once with a goal from Jamie Martin. Adil Hussain, Andrew Stidder and Josh Northam all found the net for the home side. Joe Mislock scored three times to give Purton a fine victory at Milton United. In the lower reaches Gavin Jones scored for Letcombe and Jason Fisher for Woodstock Town to give them both a share of the points. An Ollie Price goal for Tytherington Rocks was not enough to save them at home to mid-table North Leigh. Harvey Joseph and Alfie Saunders got the visitors goals.

Two East
Chalvey Sports remain the only unbeaten team in the League competition this season. This week they beat former champions Stokenchurch by five goals to one.

Two West
Moreton Rangers remain top by putting seven past Easington Sports.

Oxfordshire Senior Cup
Division One West League Leaders Hook Norton were made to struggle against Freeland from The Oxford Senior League. However first half goals from Reece Bayliss and Stevie Howkins were enough to see them through to the next round.

Berks & Bucks Intermediate Cup
Two from Danny Horscroft and others from Charlie Oakley and Toby Briggs plus an Own Goal were sufficient to see Woodley United progress at the expense of Great Horwood. Emmanuel Hammond scored twice for Didcot Town but it was not enough as visitors Marlow United struck three times. Neither side could score in the ninety minutes at Risborough Rangers. The home side beat Penn & Tylers Green on converted penalty kicks by four to two.

Wycombe Junior Cup
Both Penn & Tylers Green Reserves and Flackwell Heath Reserves progressed to the next round.

uhlsport football kit

7 January 2017

Premier Division
With leaders Bracknell Town and second placed Thame United without a game, Flackwell Heath took full advantage with a four nil drubbing of basement boys Burnham, to move to the top of the table. Dan Molloy got a couple with Dan Burnell and Liam Tack adding the others. Thatcham Town remain in third with a fine win at Longlevens AFC thanks to a Shane Cooper Clark hat-trick. Brad Vanstone struck the only goal for the home side. Highworth Town in fifth hosted an amazing, honours even, twelve-goal game with Highmoor IBIS. Worthians looked comfortable on a three goal lead thanks to a hat-trick from Aysa Corrick. The visitors then just could not put a foot wrong for twenty minutes and scored five. Lamin Sansom got three and others from Liam Gavin, and Jamie Pearcey. Kieron Gleed got one back, only for Jamie Connor to restore the visitors lead. In the last ten minutes Worthians woke up again and Ash Edenborough scored twice to even the scores. Binfield entertained sixth placed Ardley United. The visitors took the points with three second half strikes. Nathaniel Lewars with a brace and the other from Liam Howard. Tuffley Rovers moved up to seventh with a five goal without reply home over struggling Brackley Town Saints. Warren Mann grabbed a triple with Jamie Goodwin striking the other two. Ascot United at home to mid-table Royal Wootton Bassett took the lead with a Jack Smillie goal. However the visitors took the points back down the M4 with goals from Dale Richards, Sam Packer and Steve Robertson. Brimscombe & Thrupp were in action at second bottom Henley Town. The hosts gave them a real fright with first half goals from Michael Davies and Callum Carlisle. Chris Hood got another after the break. James Woodfield had scored for the visitors early in the second half, and five more were added in the last thirty three minutes. Josh Jones, Kyle Pitts, Chris Greenhough and a late couple from Jack Smith to see the points safely with the travelling side. There was another high scoring game with the points shared at Oxford City Nomads for the visit of Lydney Town. Declan Morley Lyne found the net four times for the visitors, with the home side’s goals coming from Michael McKiernan, Henry Landers and a Rash Dawood pair.

One East
Leaders Penn & Tylers Green were in cup action and second placed Woodley United would have closed the gap but for a floodlight failure. After 60 minutes they were beating AFC Aldermaston by the odd goal in three when the lights went out. Chalfont Wasps remain in third spot after a late goal by Tom Fifield at home to Sandhurst Town gained a share of the points. Earlier Will Shaw and Richard Hughes had put the visitors ahead at the interval. Michael Benning got one back after the restart before the late equaliser. Nathan Shamuyarira scored the only goal of the game as visitors Holyport took the points at Headington Amateur's.

One West
A re-vitalised Cheltenham Saracens side took League leaders Hook Norton by surprise and they were made to work hard for a share of the points. Finding the net for the Saracens were Jamie Martin with a couple, and then Jack Sklener. For Hooky were Steve Howkins with a late pair and Luke Thornton. Sam Wharton put fourth placed Abingdon United ahead at Fairford Town in second. He added a second early in the second half. However the home side struck five times with braces from Josh Morse and Dan Drewett with the other from Levi Cox. Third placed Cirencester Town Development has a comfortable three goal victory at Woodstock Town. Sam Walsh, Kyle Chambers 42 and Liam James all found the target. Easington Sports remain fifth after coming from behind at home to Purton one place below. Joseph Dorey opened the scoring for the visitors before Andrew Stidder and Josh Northam won the points. Michael Duerden scored a goal in each half to give Clanfield 85’ the victory over local rivals Shrivenham. Tim Davies guided Milton United to a home victory over third bottom New College Swindon. On target for the home side were Scott Davis, Tommy Austin and Paul Bedwell. Ben Lodge got the single reply. Luke Whittam opened the scoring for struggling Tytherington Rocks at Letcombe. Luke Faircloth then equalised and Tom Rowe got a last gasp winner for the home team.

Wycombe Senior Cup
This was a much closer game than was expected. Division One East leaders Penn & Tylers Green were made to work hard at home to tenth laced Chinnor to move into the next round of this competition. Aaron Crouch’s opening goal for the home side was equalised in the last quarter by Tom Folley. Crouch got his second, to win the tie, with just five minutes left.


Copyright © 2004 Hellenic Football League & Pat Horsman - All rights reserved . Web Policy - Free Sitemap Generator