header uhlsport link

2 September

Emirates FA Cup

Emirates FA Cup Round 1 Qualifying

Tuffley Rovers 0 Swindon Supermarine 5
Tuffley Rovers’ FA Cup hopes were derailed after just five minutes on Saturday, as Jamie Goodwin’s early dismissal, which resulted in a penalty for visitors Swindon Supermarine, left Mark Pritchett’s side facing an uphill struggle, before they were comprehensively defeated in their First Qualifying Round tie.

Pritchett elected to bolster his midfield going into the game, with Alex O’Leary handed a first start, leaving the recalled Warren Mann as a lone striker. He also selected Goodwin, who had been impressive in an unfamiliar left-wing back role in the win over Brimscombe & Thrupp six days earlier, ahead of Brett James, who was returning following illness. Perhaps the biggest surprise was the inclusion of Chris Perks, Rovers’ former keeper, who had signed as emergency cover for Dave Evans, who was unavailable.

Former Gloucester City player, David Webb, was in the opposition dug-out and although he was deprived of the services of the prolific TJ Bohane, he was able to field a strong side, with his Southern League team unbeaten in all competitions this season.

Rovers started well in the opening minutes, pressing their visitors and allowing little space to a side who were looking to pass the ball around, but any positive mood amongst the large home support quickly dissipated, as early as the fifth minute, when Rovers fell behind and were reduced to ten men.

Supermarine’s first attack of note appeared to be successfully repelled, as first Ryan Campbell was denied by a fantastic block by Pritchett, before Josh Parsons’ effort was pushed away by Perks’ outstretched foot, only for a third effort was blocked by Goodwin on the line. The referee immediately pointed to the penalty spot, for a handball, and having done so was left with little alternative but to dismiss the Rovers player. No sooner has Goodwin left the field than Rovers were behind, as Brad Hooper despatched the ball beyond Perks from the resultant penalty.

For ten minutes, the numerical advantage ensured Supermarine had the better of the exchanges, although Rovers managed to limit their chances and Perks was rarely called into action, until Rovers fell further behind on 17 minutes.

Former Swindon Town player Lee Marshall played full-back Jon Else in, down the right, and his superb cross was met by Parsons’ diving header at the far post, with the scrambling Perks unable to get across to prevent the visitors establishing a 2-0 lead.

With a two goal advantage established and a man to the good, Supermarine made Rovers toil, in hot, testing conditions, although resolute defence meant Perks was only infrequently called into action, before he produced a stunning save, to turn the impressive Campbell’s latest shot away on 35 minutes. That proved enough to keep faint hopes of a second-half comeback alive, as the sides entered the interval with Supermarine leading 2-0.

Rovers made two changes earlier in the second half, as Shayne Anson and James were introduced – for O’Leary and Liam Wright – and they almost reduced the arrears, just before hour mark, but a rare attack ended with Mann firing wide under pressure.

By the 67th minute, the game was officially over as a contest, barring a miracle, as Parson netted his second goal of the game. Adam Woodley was the architect, setting up the Supermarine top-scorer to volley home from close range, with Perks helpless to prevent the score becoming 3-0.

Parsons should have twice added to his personal tally, but he first hit the post, with the goal at his mercy and when he did better, Perks produced an absolutely stunning one-handed save, pushing the ball up onto the bar, before Sam Hill cleared the ball to safety.

Connor Thompson came on, as Webb used all his three substitutes simultaneously, and he showed the visitors’ strength in depth as he scored twice in three minutes, the second coming six minutes from time, to take Supermarine to their best ever FA Cup win, whilst Rovers’ brave effort was cruelly punished by a joint heaviest defeat in the competition.

With their FA Cup hopes ended, Rovers’ attention will turn to the FA Vase competition, with a trip to Crawley Green on Saturday, 9 September providing an opportunity to renew their cup adventures.

uhlsport football kitPremier Division

Ascot United 2 Highmoor Ibis 3
Ascot United’s poor defending cost them dearly they were edged out by Highmoor Ibis 3-2 on Saturday. Despite the heroics of ‘keeper Lee Allen, the home side were always playing catch-up against a side seeking their first league win of the season, piling more misery on the Ascot faithful.

Allen’s tremendous diving save to turn Alfie grant’s thunderous effort wide was the first meaningful action after 13 minutes, but the visitors were ahead two minutes later when Devonn Reid capitalised on Louis Bouwers’ misjudgement to side foot home with all the freedom of the Racecourse.

Ascot improved in response and almost scored when the visitors cleared headers off the line in quick succession, from both James Goodey and Rory Knibbs. Highmoor added a sucker second goal when Mitch Parker’s corner drifted through a crowded penalty area and into the net for an own goal five minutes before the break, and although Jonny Denton’s free kick for Ascot was well saved by Aaron Watkins on the stroke of half time, the hosts trailed 2-0 at the interval.

Conor Henry replaced Dominic Sullivan at half time and Knibbs saw an early effort well saved by Watkins as Ascot pressed early-on, and they were rewarded when Denton curled home a 55th minute free kick after Watkins had been penalised for carrying the ball outside the penalty area. Goodey should have levelled the scores in the 68th minute but could only shoot into the side netting when clean through, before Sam Boultwood replaced Cameron Gilmartin. Sadly for Boultwood, he conceded a penalty two minutes later, and Parker converted despite Allen’s strong hand on the effort to restore Highmoor’s two goal advantage.

With 15 minutes now remaining the task was even greater for Ascot, although Allen kept his side in it when he produced another brilliant save to tip substitute Luke Cox’s header over as Highmoor sought a fourth. Knibbs did bundle home in a consolation goal in injury time, but the damage was already done and all attentions switch to the local derby at Binfield on Monday.

Brimscombe & Thrupp 4 Windsor 4
It was a great game for neutrals at the Meadow on Saturday afternoon when Brimscombe & Thrupp hosted Windsor in an 8-goal thriller.
Windsor consisted of former Fulham, Bristol Rovers, Cheltenham and Jamaica striker Barrington “Barry” Hayles. It didn’t take long for them to establish themselves, when Christien Turner was judged to have handled the ball in the area gifting Jack Denton a penalty which he had no problems in putting away. It was long afterwards when Brimscombe had a penalty for themselves which was calmly put away by Ollie Pitt. Ramel Sutherland netted the ball on the 30 minute mark after a bit of confusion in the box, giving Windsor the lead at half time.

Shortly after half time Pitt got his double, after curling a free kick on the edge of the area into the inside of the post despite a hand from the goalkeeper. The visitors were there to spoil the home sides party when Andy Ingam and Jack Denton gave them a two goal lead. Lee Bowles replaced Karl Nash, Elijah Simpson replaced Christien Turner and Ben Deakin replaced Ed Major. With ten minutes left on the clock, the Lilywhites needed something special and they got it. Sam Blackie ran onto a cross from the left and finished it perfectly. Pitt salvaged the point when he got a hat-trick, his final goal coming from a similarly placed free-kick this time finding top bins with a beautifully hit free-kick.

Fairford Town 1 Brackley Town Saints 2
Fairford’s September began as August had finished, with a frustrating defeat by the odd goal as ten man Brackley Town Saints marched out of Cinder Lane with three points. The Reds had gone 2-0 down in the second half before substitute Liam Gale got one back with a well-taken free-kick. Fairford made changes to the line-up with Lewis Petrie included in the starting line-up as he partnered the experienced Lee Smith up front. Petrie had an early opportunity in what had been a bright opening to the game, but was denied by visiting stopper Dan Farrell.

After a goal-less first half, the visitors made the breakthrough four minutes into the second period. A fantastic save from Ben Mitchell saw the ball bounce off the crossbar and after a goalmouth melee, skipper Sam Hartley was on hand to slam the loose ball home. Fairford should have got back level soon after after a howitzer of a throw from Dan Reynolds was headed across goal by Smith, but the visitors cleared their lines.

Gale then made his entrance off the bench and a three minutes after the hour the visitors were reduced to ten men. Goalscorer Hartley was given his marching orders for a second yellow card after a pull on Petrie. Nathan Blackford and Gale then went close as the home side began to dominate possession but were unable to find the leveller. Reynolds then blasted over with the goal at his mercy before the sucker-punch at the other end. Another defensive slip allowed Josh Bowden space to poke home and it was 2-0.

However, Fairford kept going and after Gale’s fine free-kick found the back of the net on 80 minutes, it was game on. Manager Jody Bevan, on as a late substitute, hit an effort wide with further chances coming and going Fairford’s way on a frustrating afternoon. It was an entertaining encounter for the neutral; however Fairford will look to make amends quickly as Lydney Town visit Cinder Lane on Tuesday night.

Fairford Town 1 Brackley Town Saints 2 (away view)
Saints travelled for their first ever game against last season's Hellenic League Division 1 West champions Fairford Town with a strong squad which was boosted by the inclusion of talented attacking midfielder Greg Kaziboni making his return to the game after a long period out with injury. Manager Gordon Kille included Kaziboni in the Saints starting 11, brought back central defender Sam Hartley to play alongside skipper Joe Ward, Alex Stott in attacking midfield, and opted to keep Sam Bridges at right back following an impressive performance at Oxford City Nomads on Monday.

On 13 minutes Saints centre back Sam Hartley was caught in possession by Fairford's striker who was then fouled to give a free kick to the home side and an early yellow card for Hartley. Fortunately for Saints the free kick came to nothing and just a few minutes later Hartley was in action at the other end heading Saints first corner narrowly wide. Another chance for Saints came after 20 minutes but this time striker Josh Bowden headed wide from a well delivered Greg Kaziboni cross. Five minutes later Fairford goalkeeper Ben Mitchell pulled off an excellent double save, first from a free kick by Matt Johnson and then the follow up from Josh Bowden, and with half an hour played Saints Greg Kaziboni created a good shooting opportunity for himself but dragged the shot wide.

With the first half being an even affair with neither side able to create a clear scoring chance, Saints manager Gordon Kille decided to change things for the second half and brought Joeb Evans on to play alongside James Hammond in the centre of the Saints midfield, moving Matt Johnson into a more attacking role and withdrawing Alex Stott. As well as the changes in personnel the half time break also brought a more positive approach from the Saints and just 4 minutes into the half, with the hosts unable to clear a goalmouth scramble from a corner, the ball dropped to Sam Hartley and the Saints centre half confidently beat the goalkeeper to open the scoring, 1 – 0 to Saints.

Fairford almost got back into the game when a long throw from Dan Reynolds was headed towards the Saints goal by striker Lee Smith but fortunately for the visitors the ball drifted wide of Dan Farrell's post for a goal kick.
With just over an hour played a long goal kick from Fairford's Ben Mitchell bounced over the head of Saints centre back Hartley and was seized on by Fairford attacker Lewis Petrie. Hartley recovered and made a tackle which was judged by the referee to be a foul worthy of a second yellow card for the Saints defender putting them down to 10 men with nearly 30 minutes left to play.

Saints manager Gordon Kille reacted immediately and attacker Chris Jordan was sacrificed to allow left back Charlie Kille to come on with the adaptable Dan Middleton moving into the middle of the Saints defence. With the Saints still settling after the adjustments made Fairford Town took advantage and pressed hard for an equalizer. Dan Reynolds fired a shot just over the bar, Liam Gale shot wide following a good run, and Nathan Blackford's shot was comfortably saved by Saints keeper Dan Farrell before a break away from the visitors led to a Saints corner. Saints Greg Kaziboni and Matt Johnson opting to take the corner short seemed to unsettle the Fairford defence and Johnson's cross fell to Josh Bowden. The on form Saints striker made no mistake and scored his 11th league goal of the season to give the visitors a 2 – 0 lead with 15 minutes to play albeit with 10 men.

Fairford manager Jody Bevan reacted to the Saints 2nd goal quickly and brought himself on for Steve Hall to add an extra threat up front for the home side. With 10 minutes remaining Fairford's Liam Gale struck a free kick past Dan Farrell to make it 2 – 1 to Saints and give the hosts a lifeline but Saints manager Gordon Kille reacted again bringing on the experienced Ryan Knight for attacking full back Sam Bridges and Saints were able to see out the remaining minutes to take the 3 points.

Flackwell Heath 4 Royal Wootton Bassett Town 0 (away view)
Royal Wootton Bassett Town's winless start to their Hellenic League Premier Division campaign reached seven games as they were comprehensively beaten 4-0 by a fine Flackwell Heath side. The defeat means Bassett have now suffered three losses in a row too.

Although all four defeats they have fallen to so far have come against the teams currently occupying the top four spots in the table, the signs for Rich Hunter's side are worrying as they enter the middle of September with just three points to their name from their opening seven games. And they'll need their fortunes to turn around quickly to avoid becoming embroiled in a dogfight at the wrong end of the table.

If anything good can be taken from their difficult start to the season, it's that Bassett have been able to measure themselves up against the division's leading lights. And against Flackwell, the gulf between the teams was large.

The Heathens were arguably the best side Bassett have come up against so far this season and were a class above. They were ahead after 17 minutes when Liam Tack flicked on Usman Lalustani's cross for Thomas Gant to finish.

The lead was then doubled three minutes into the second half when Jamie Essex headed in from Joel Jacobs' delivery. It was three shortly after the hour as substitute Dan Rapley made an immediate impact, driving low into the bottom corner from outside the box. Flackwell's fourth arrived a couple minutes later courtesy of Dean Allen, who prodded in at the far post after Rapley's free kick ran through the box.

Wantage Town 1 Highworth Town 3 (away view)
Another sunny afternoon saw the Worthians take up the challenge of making it six wins out of six in the league at Alfredian Park, Wantage. The Freds had a good result the previous week in taking the 100% record from Thatcham Town and so this promised to be a tough test.

The first half saw the Worthians dominate with the Freds on the back foot and although they had a decent chance to go ahead, it was no real surprise to see the Worthians in front at the interval by two clear goals, courtesy of Wayne Turk and Callum Parsons.

Wantage came out after the break with real determination and spirit and they worked very hard to get back into the game. A fortutious penalty decision gave them a lifeline, which they duly accepted. It then looked like the Worthians would have a real tussle on their hands for the remainder of the game but a sloppy backpass was intercepted by the hard-working and industrious Callum Parsons who was taken down by the keeper in the box and another penalty, converted by Aysa Corrick. This killed off any aspirations the Freds may have had to get back into the game.

This was a well deserved victory against a decent side who will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

One East

Didcot Town Reserves 0 Wallingford Town 0
A lively crowd ,( most of whom had watched the First Team match on TV in the clubhouse) saw a game of misses, good goalkeeping and last minute  defending which resulted in a point each but no goals. 

Early on away keeper Simon Matthews crashed a clearance against Jack  Hollister with the rebound just over the bar. On 10 minutes Ross  MacDonald had a fine run ending with a swinging cross but teammates had not made it in to the box to benefit. Aaron Davies for the Railwaymen  applied some pressure which resulted in a cleared corner but the first  clear chance came when Will Wright skipped clear for Wallingford and  Ashley Stevens in the home goal made a fine save. 

Jack Kitchener's shot from distance was diverted wide before a  Wallingford free kick was cleared. Two saves by Stevens in the home goal  were matched by Filipowicz and Stone for Didcot who had shots blocked  and over the bar respectively. Another Ross MacDonald cross went begging  just before a MacDonald corner saw Lewis Wilcox head on to the post.  Jack Hollister then turned his marker inside out however he dragged his  shot wide when bearing in on the away keeper. Hollister then had a  header scrape the top,of the crossbar and the half finished with MacDonald beating two defenders but appearing to be pushed in the box but no penalty was given. 

Wallingford applied some early pressure in the second half but Stevens in the home goal was on hand to easily save. Keiren Collins played a lovely ball to MacDonald but he has held back on the edge of the box and failed to meet the ball. Jack Hollister was substituted and Taylor Janes came on. Not long after Aaron Lopez had a fine shot just wide of goal for Wallingford. Matheus Madeiros replaced the injured Ross MacDonald and almost immediately Madeiros had a mazy run but was crowded out at the last minute. 

Wallingford then had the ball in the net from a well worked free kick but an Assistant Ref had flagged early for offiside and we continued 
goalless. Filipowicz for a Didcot had a shot on the volley well over the bar before Joe Parish replaced Joel Thompson for the home team. With 15 minutes remaining Aaron Davies had a fine run in to the box swerving away from defenders and when one on one with the keeper poked the ball on to the post and the ball was cleared. Filipowicz had another shot over the bar before Taylor a Janes won the ball in midfield and his run finished with a shot just wide of the post. Joe Parish had a great block from a dangerous away attack and although Didcot finished on the front foot they could not find the winning goal. 

Virginia Water 9 Henley Town 0
VWFC powered to their fourth successive win and sit proudly at the top of the league at this early stage, with an emphatic win over Henley.

It was not all one way traffic in the first half, as Henley were very competitive, and prevented us from taking a hold of the game. With Josh Guichard, Adam McNamara, Josh Hill, the energetic Paul Burrows all going close, it took a 30th minute penalty to give Water the lead after Josh H had been brought down in the box. Josh G converted from the spot, but the following fracas led to him and their No 7 being sent off for a scuffle. The first half then petered out without much else to add.

On another hot day, we then imposed ourselves on the game, and after hitting the post twice, further goals followed, the second when Paul converted from the spot after Joe McBride was brought down after a great touch and turn in the box. Paul got another two late on to complete a deserved hat-trick and finish the scoring. In between Adam also netted a hat-trick, with Adam Mills and Dan Whatford getting on the score sheet. Our terrific start to the season continues, which we hope to maintain next week, when we travel to play Thame.

One West

Clanfield 85 1 North Leigh United 3
Clanfield 85 suffered their first League defeat and gave up their one hundred per cent record with a poor performance against their visitors and West Oxfordshire neighbours who ran out deserved winners.

Things looked good for Clanfield after Joey Hiscock put them ahead in the fifth minute blasting home after a Lee Toomey effort had been blocked but the home side lacked cohesion as North Leigh worked themselves back in to the game.It came as no surprise when Piers McGlyn levelled the scores in the 28th minute.

In the first minute of the second half North Leigh went ahead when good work left Jamie McCuaig with a simple tap in at the far post and the Robins misery was compounded in the 73rd minute when McGlynn added a third and his second to wrap up the points.The home side reacted and Jack Kennedy went close but it was North Leigh who took maximum points.

Shortwood United Development 2 Letcombe 2
“I’m disappointed”, reflected Nick Ackland. “We were 1-0 up, but gave the ball away twice in poor areas. Our work rate was good, but we weren't clinical enough. They weren't a bad side, but we had the quality to win this game. Having said that, I'm relatively pleased with a point.”

Shortwood Development took the lead with six minutes played; Peyton found Leonard on the edge of the box, who ran unopposed into the penalty area, before rounding McCready and pulling back to Blackah, who tapped in to the open net. Two minutes later, Freeman played a dreadfully under hit back pass towards Pederick, but Munger could only hit the post from a tight angle having nipped in to intercept. With 16 minutes played, Munger equalised from the edge of the area after Shortwood lost possession in a dangerous position. Half way through the first period, Letcombe scored their second with another well hit shot, this time from Benham; again Shortwood lost the ball in a bad area, and Benham accelerated into space before unleashing from 25 yards. Wood ‘keeper Pederick could only watch the ball whistle into the far corner. Leonard scored the equaliser for Shortwood with two minutes of the half remaining. He was found by Freeman, and, making a similar run to the one he made for the first goal, he slid the ball beneath the onrushing McCready. 

It's fair to say that the second half took a while to get going, but a late flurry of activity saw both teams, now tiring, looking for a winner. With 15 minutes remaining, Letcombe’s Fragata was booked for diving inside the 18 yard box, and Shortwood were perhaps lucky to avoid conceding a penalty. A minute later, Shortwood had the ball in the net, but Peyton was adjudged to have strayed into an offside position before stroking the ball home. Apperley headed against the bar from six yards after 82 minutes, having been found by a Fogg cross. In the second minute of stoppage time, Prictor misplaced a pass across his own box, presenting Benham with a chance, but he shot straight at Pederick from close range. A minute later, Blackah fired just wide after a run and cut-back from Singh down the right hand side.

Shortwood United Dev 2 Letcombe 2 (away view)
With numerous players still missing for various reasons, Letcombe made the journey to Shortwood with only three players over the age of 20, and the home side were strengthened as their first team were without a game.

Letcombe made a poor start and allowed Tom Blackah to open the scoring for the hosts from close range in the 6th minute, but Letcombe showed great determination to score twice in the next 15 minutes. A right wing move allowed Harry Monger to equalise with a fierce drive from 25 yards, and Russell Benham, back after injury, had a great chance soon afterwards but shot over the bar. He soon made amends as a pass from Will Edwards gave
him the opening, and as the home defence backed off, Benham drove a low shot just inside the post. Ben Hummel and Will Edwards were working tirelessly in midfield, and Alex Fragata was causing problems with his
pace on the wing, but it was Shortwood who scored on the stroke of half time through Tom Leonard, although Letcombe felt that they should have done better defensively.

An open and exciting second half saw both sides looking for victory, with Tinashe Gwavava making several strong runs down the right for Letcombe. Both Monger and Benham had half chances, and one shot from Monger went inches wide of the post. but Shortwood gradually came more into the game, and it took two amazing goal line tackles from Letcombe`s man of the match Chris Whelehan to prevent the hosts taking the lead. Shemar Pettet was dominant at the back for Letcombe, ably assisted by Sam Mulvey who had been moved from
his usual midfield role, as Shortwood pressed for a winner.

A draw was probably a fair result on an excellent playing surface, and a game that was played in a good spirit by both sides.

Tytherington Rocks 0 Headington Amateurs 8
Tytherington Rocks slipped to their third consecutive defeat of the season on Saturday. The Rocks were beaten 0-8 by Headington Amateurs in an incredibly one-sided encounter.

The away side eased their way to victory with a hat-trick from Luke Cuff. Goals were also added from Jay Hill, Chris Peck, Shaun Jacob, Liam Liam Morbey and Kyle Harris-Steele. High intensity and quick passing was key to Headington’s victory with the Rocks seemingly unable to deal with such pressure. Moreover, such dominance from the visitors made it very hard for Tytherington to exert some of their own pressure - once they had possession of the ball, that is.

Right from the start, Headington showed great intent to their game. Chances began right from the off with Luke Cuff hitting the post within ten minutes. Needless to say, the writing was on the wall for Tytherington from this stage. It did, however, take until the 22nd minute for Headington to open the scoring. Cuff converted his first of three from the penalty spot. Lively protests from the Rocks defence would suggest the foul that led to the penalty was indeed outside of the box. As it was, Headington led from Cuff’s penalty kick.

More pressure followed from the away side with Shaun Jacob going close just five minutes later with a well hit strike. It was on the half an hour mark when Rocks finally won their first corner. Rob Reid managed to find room for a shot following the corner, but the ball sailed over the bar.

However, Rocks conceded again on the 43rd minute. Jay Hill fired an expertly taken free kick into the top right corner from 20 yards out. On half time, Ian-Logan Giles, the new Rocks manager, would have been disappointed from his team’s first half display. A severe lack of intensity and intent meant that the Rocks were a far way off the level of Headington.

Unfortunately, Tytherington were not able to sustain a foothold in the second half. All too often, Headington were able to cut through the Rocks’ defence. Just before the hour mark, Chris Peck added Headington’s third of the game after an individual error. The Rocks capitulated further with three more goals - from Shaun Jacob, Luke Cuff and Liam Morbey - just minutes after Peck netted home. Not long after, Headington were through on goal again. Had it not been for a good save from Rocks’ keeper, Ben Goode, Headington could have scored a fourth in a matter of 10 minutes. However, Tytherington conceded their 8th and 9th goals in the final 10 minutes of the game. The 8th, of which, came from Cuff to give him his hat-trick.

After full time, Logan-Giles would have been bitterly disappointed with his side’s performance and, of course, the end result. The defeat sees Tytherington bottom of the league with 20 goals conceded in their opening three matches this season.

Tytherington Rocks 0 Headington Amateurs 8 (away view)
After needing a penalty & a free kick for their half time lead Headington rattled in six more in the second half for a comprehensive victory.

This was Headington’s first away fixture in Uhlsport One East after an opening sequence of four home games. The pattern was set early as Headington enjoyed possession & territory but were unable to break through against a competitive Rocks. Luke Cuff & Sam Gordon both hit the woodwork before Cuff opened the scoring from the penalty spot after Chris Peck had been brought down with twenty two minutes gone. I t was two minutes before the break before the lead was extended, Jay Hill scoring direct from a twenty five yard free kick.

Thirteen minutes in to the second half & Peck pounced on a defensive error & ran away to slide past Ben Goode & in less than another two Shaun Jacob slotted home from close in following a slick four man passing move. Another four minutes & Hill & Peck set up Cuff for his second & Headington’s fifth. Substitute Liam Morbey fired in the sixth from Benji Cuff’s pass with twenty five minutes still to play. Home ‘keeper Goode did his best to keep the score down with some good stops but as time ran out Headington made it eight with Kyle Harris-Steele volleying home following a corner kick in the seventy ninth minute & Luke Cuff completing his hat trick in the last minute of normal time

Copyright © 2004 Hellenic Football League & Pat Horsman - All rights reserved . Web Policy - Free Sitemap Generator