header uhlsport link

19 January

uhlsport football kitPremier Division

Brackley Town Saints 0 Flackwell Heath 0
Only the third time that Saints have failed to register a goal in a league game this season. Despite the lack of goals this was an enjoyable game with plenty of chances, but good defending and great goalkeeping won the day in the end.

Flackwell started like a train. They were full of confidence and enthusiasm and after only 4 minutes Ali Worby was needed to make a fine save from a free kick. Immediately Taylor found space in the Saints box but his shot was deflected for a corner. Saints were digging in and on 12 minutes a Flackwell corner was met powerfully by centre half Bailey but luckily for Saints James Watts was on hand to head off line. On 17 minutes Olly Goddard was forced to concede a free kick in a dangerous position which was fizzed across the face of the Saints goal.

Saints were growing into the game but struggled to find their normal rhythm. Flackwell continued to look dangerous and on 26 minutes Sinclair blazed over when one on one with Worby and minutes later Worby was faced to save well with his legs.
Saints had not had a shot on target but on 30 minutes they came the closest to opening the scoring when Goddard rose well to loop a header over the keeper but unfortunately it was a touch to high and came back off of the bar.

Saints now enjoyed a period where they looked more comfortable on the ball, retaining possession and moving Flackwell around. This nearly bore fruit when Watts was not far away with a shot from the left hand edge of the box that was inches wide.
The last 10 minutes of the half became a little tetchy with petty fouls and testosterone taking over resulting in a couple of bookings.

The second half started with Flackwell again creating a shooting chance but again the ball was ballooned over the bar. Saints made a couple of changes with Matthew Woods replacing Curtis Green and then Joe Ward replacing Charlie Kille with with Lewis Baldwin moving into midfield. The change had an effect and Saints finally found space and time and were knocking the ball around with confidence. Flackwell were still creating chances and on 58 minutes Worby again saved with his legs, a la De Gea.
But it was Saints that again came closest to opening the scoring when a lovely move through midfield saw James Hammond set up Ryan Knight just outside the right hand side of the box. His curling effort looked in all of the way but crashed against the bar and rebounded to safety. Saints were now on top with Flackwell seemingly tiring and struggling to keep hold of the ball.

On 60 minutes Goddard won a good header from a corner, but Watkins was able to save comfortably. In the next passage of play Saints stole the ball with Harry Brock releasing Hammond down left channel and his cross just failed to find Knight in the box.
Saints continued to probe and looked the more likely to score. In a frantic last 5 minutes they had 3 good opportunities. First on 43 minutes Hammond and Jordan Godfrey combined well with Hammond setting Knight free behind the defence but Watkins was on his toes and just managed to get there ahead of Knight. A minute later an astute pass from Godfrey found Knight who controlled the ball brilliantly to make the room for a shot but he pulled it agonisingly wide of the far post. In the next wave of pressure Middleton and Woods combined to set Watts free and his cross/shot whizzed across the face of goal just out of reach of the Saints strikers

A challenging game where Saints showed resilience to hang on in there during a first half where they were given a thorough test by Flackwell. In the end it was honours even in what would have been a very watchable game for the neutral. Both teams could have scored 5/6 goals, however both teams defended very well. Flackwell took the first half on points but Saints were very strong and increasingly dominant through the second half.

Royal Wootton Bassett 1 Wantage Town (away view)
Wantage edged another hard fought win over Wootton Bassett, although several squandered chances (including a missed penalty) meant the final score was far closer than it should have been. Encounters between these two have had a local derby feel to it over the last couple of seasons with several players have turned out for both sides, and although this wasn’t as fiery as the encounter at Wantage there was still a sending off, a penalty and several contentious decisions to keep the crowd engaged.

Wantage had the best of the opening period with Kaylem Patterson causing the Bassett defence grief but was unable to capitalise. As early as the 7th minute he was denied by Garry Aulsberry when in a good shooting position, and both Jack Dunmall and Ben Cook were unable to make anything of the loose ball. Patterson then got through one-on-one with Aulsberry on 16 minutes, but the ball got caught up under his feet and the home defence recovered well enough to clear the danger. Two minutes later it took a great tackle for Chris Jackson on Brad Pagliaroli to prevent the Bassett number 9 from getting a clear run on goal. But it wasn’t long until Paterson was again sprinting free at the other end, Aulsberry again denying him on 24 minutes.

Bassett then took the lead on 28 minutes, much against the run of play, when they won the ball on the left with a crunching Josh Shama challenge. It was quickly switched to the right for Nick Stanley to set up Pagliaroli to curl a delightful shot past a stranded Curtis Meare and into the far top corner of the net. With both teams struggling to cope with the ball zipping off the wet surface there were few further chances of note, although Matt Cheetham headed over a Dan Comer cross when well placed on 40 minutes. Then right on half time Bassett were reduced to ten; a through ball from the right looked to be going to Meare but Matt Bennett gave chase and couldn’t pull out before clattering into the keeper who had gone to ground to collect the ball and the referee deemed it reckless enough to produce the red card.

It didn’t seem to disadvantage Bassett too much in the second half as Wantage struggled to create the chances they had in the first. But they were getting joy down the left, with Mark Flanagan increasingly involved. And it was from one of the full back’s crosses that saw Steve Robertson fire into the side netting with the first clear cut opportunity on 52 minutes.

Flanagan was to prove the provider for Wantage’s equaliser on 67 minutes, playing a one-two with Dunmall he delivered and out-swinging that Aulsberry could only fist away to Ben Cook who side footed home into the unguarded net. Five minutes later Wantage had a glorious chance to pull ahead, Tony Joyce was penalised for knocking the ball away with his arm but although Aulsberry dived the right way substitute Ryan Markham pulled the spot kick wide of the left hand post.

The home side still posed a threat on the break with Wantage pushing for a second, and Meare did well to save a header at his near post on 74 minutes to maintain parity. The winner came with seven minutes to spare; Flanagan set Connor Mattimore away down the left flank who then found Dunmall on the edge of the area. The number 10 reached the goal-line before squaring for the incoming Steve Robertson to slide home. Another vital win for Wantage who have now won the last six league games on the bounce.

Royal Wootton Bassett Town: Garry Aulsberry, Tony Joyce, Jon Beeden, Nick Stanley, Mark James, Carl Evans, Matt Bennett, Giorgio Wrona (c), Bradley Pagliaroli, TJ Bohane, Josh Shama (Daniel Lachacz 55). Subs n/u: Steve Yeardley, Lee Beale, Adam Corcoran, Glenn Armstrong.

Wantage Town: Curtis Meare, Dan Comer, Mark Flanagan, Matt Cheetham (Ryan Markham 61), Chris Jackson (c), Brad Cox, Ben Cook, Jon Daviole, Steve Robertson, Kalem Patterson (Connor Mattimore 75), Jack Dunmall. Subs n/u: Ben Sadler, Callum Wright, Siyanda Gila.

Virginia Water 1 Tuffley Rovers 1
A difficult report to write in the circumstances. The match will be remembered for controversy rather than the football both teams tried to play.

Tuffley started well, going close a few times and seeing a corner turned on to a post by Matt in the home side goal.
VW grew into the game, and on 24 minutes took the lead, when the prolific Lorenzo (lenny) Di Felice hit a terrific left foot drive past their keeper. Soon after there were a number of ‘soft’ yellow cards for both teams, not one for a malicious challenge in any way.

Then on 37 minutes the game turned on its head! Lenny raced through, on a one on one with their keeper, only to pull up in agony. As our management tried to get to him and treat is injury, their keeper and centre half sportingly looked to throw the ball out, but….their LB prevented this, hit a long ball down the line, for a cut back to find their player unmarked for a simple tap in – cue CHAOS! As one can imagine, there were heated exchanges, with the whole crowd in uproar at what they had all just witnessed.

In the Arsenal/Chelsea match yesterday, those who saw it, Bellerin pulls up with knee injury (not a head injury), but referee stopped the match and Chelsea put the ball out of play. It’s a fine line between the laws of the game and pure sportsmanship – sadly the former ruled here. It’s understood when teams are fighting for every point, but never to the detriment of sportsmanship or the wellbeing of players. Anyway. A minute later, the first challenge after this incident, our LB (Louis Sanders) was shown a straight red card for the first time in his career, when he and their scorer simply clashed legs when Louis tried to prevent a cross. From some distance away the referee showed a red card.

So from a potential 2-0 lead, VW found themselves 1-1 and down to 10 men with 50 minutes still to play. To be fair to the lads, they defended brilliantly in the second half, and indeed could have taken all three points bar from a great defensive clearance by the CB, who blocked Adam McNamara’s goal bound shot, after great work by Jack Simmons and Joe McBride. At the other end, the back four were resolute and an excellent late save by Matt ensured we got at least a draw from a game that we had hoped at the outset would have been three points. We of course wish Tuffley well, and all heat of the moment stuff, even if the match will be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

Virginia Water 1 Tuffley Rovers 1 (away view)
Without a Hellenic League win since they defeated Virginia Water 6-1 on 6 October 2018, Mark Pritchett’s Tuffley Rovers missed a terrific opportunity to complete a league double over their hosts on Saturday – having played against ten men for the entire second period – but extended their unbeaten run in the league competition to three games, albeit three highly competitive draws. After rotating his squad the previous week, in a cup defeat at Brackley Town Saints, Pritchett made changes to the starting line-up again, most notably with the return of Luke Merchant in goal, after a spell in the first team at parent club Cirencester Town. There were also recalls for Kieran Alder and Henry Birkett, who had both made appearances from the substitutes’ bench seven days earlier.

The game started brightly, with both sides setting their stall out with a view to securing all three points, but it was Virginia Water who took an early lead, as Lorenzo Di Felici picked up the ball, before rifling a low, powerful shot into the bottom corner of Merchant’s goal, with the Rovers keeper unable to do much to keep the 25-yard effort out of his net. Just three minutes later, Rovers had appeals for a penalty turned down, as Herbert went down under a challenge as he was trying to reach Alder’s excellent free-kick into the penalty area, before another Alder set-piece, on 12 minutes, struck the hosts’ post as Water’s defender Fin Evered tried to clear but could only deflect the ball against the upright. Rovers’ Will Dawes, who was energetic in attack, produced an excellent cross that Brett James might have done better with, as he produced a tame shot easily collected by Matt Jones, the Virginia Water keeper, before Dawes combined with Warren Mann to set-up Birkett, but his effort was also comfortably held by Jones.
It wasn’t one-way traffic and Joe McBride went close, after a long throw had caused chaos in the Rovers defence, but his deflected shot was well stopped by Merchant, who threw out a strong hand that turned the ball away from goal.

With half-time approaching the game changed quickly, as two moments of controversy saw Rovers handed the advantage. First, on 42 minutes, Rovers defended the latest attack from the hosts, and as they cleared Di Felici pulled up with a hamstring injury. As the hosts’ bench called for play to stop, their visitors broke quickly downfield and a cross from Dawes ended at Mann’s feet and he steered an excellent effort beyond Jones and into the bottom corner of the net, to make it 1-1. The Virginia Water bench were incensed but their protests came to nothing.
Mann was at the forefront of the next major incident, too, as he collected the ball out wide only to be caught by a wild, over the top challenge from Louis Sanders, who was immediately dismissed from the field of play, seconds before the teams left the field for the half-time interval.

Unsurprisingly, Rovers came out on top at the start of the second period and a fine cross from Rhys Davies found James, but his effort was headed narrowly wide. As the game continued, the hosts were compact, relying on occasional counter-attacks to threaten the score line, whilst Rovers had plenty of possession but struggled to break the hosts down. Chances were few and far between, with neither keeper seriously tested, but with 15 minutes remaining it was Virginia Water who had the next chance of note. Jake Baker chased a long ball and found himself with space out wide and only Merchant between him and the goal. The Rovers keeper did brilliantly to hold up the Water’s forward and by the time he was able to get a shot away, Tuffley’s captain, Joel White, produced a block tackle that averted the danger.

Jolted into a new lease of life, Rovers mounted another attack, with James’ run only stopped by a superbly timed tackle from Mark Landsdowne, before Jones produced a great stop to keep out Shayne Bradley’s 78th minute effort. As the game moved into the closing moments, James almost connected with Alder’s cross, before Dawes, Bradley and Mann all had half-chances to take all three points. In the end, the hosts did enough to warrant their point, whilst Rovers left Stag Meadow, the ground Virginia Water share with their landlords Windsor, knowing that this was an opportunity to secure three valuable points that had been missed, for the second time at that venue in 3 weeks.

Division One East

Didcot Town Development 6 Abingdon Town 0
Near neighbours Didcot and Abingdon met at Loop Meadow for this league encounter, the third meeting between the sides this season. Didcot had selection problems due to injury, suspension and unavailability giving debuts to two players and playing others out of position however they proved too strong on the day for the Abbot's themselves going through difficult times.

Didcot were on the front foot from the off and in the seventh minute Ross MacDonald spotted keeper Beasley expecting a cross and he hit a great shot just under the bar from out wide to put the home team ahead. Keiran Davies shot over from distance however goal number two arrived from a George Gilmore cross which Davies dispatched past Beasley.

A superb cross from MacDonald fell just right for Daryll Harris but his first time effort was off target before a MacDonald corner was met by Davies whose shot was saved by Beasley however Gilmore was on hand to tap in the rebound for the third goal.

Davies and MacDonald worked an excellent move which resulted in a Harris shot just wide. The away team worked the ball to James whose neat chip saw home keeper Matthews expertly tip the effort over the bar. A good move saw Keiran Collins find Davies whose cross was met first time by MacDonald's shot partially saved but was heading over the line before Gilmore got the final touch for Didcot's fourth. Collins good chip was touched over the bar by a busy Beasley.

The second half began in a similar fashion with James Roberts chip to the back post and Davies nodding in his second and Didcot's fifth. Collins was brought down in the box allowing defender Gimore the rare luxury of completing a hat trick from the penalty spot. Didcot stepped off the gas a bit as injuries took their toll and they tended to over play but credit to Abingdon for keeping going. Davies missed a penalty when Jacob Keeble was brought down however Didcot had done enough to take the points on this occasion on a pretty wet and cold afternoon.

Holyport 0 Wokingham & Emmbrook 0 (report by Arthur Strand)
Wokingham & Emmbrook visited Holyport on Saturday in a routine League match and, with both sides sporting 5 substitutes on the benches, all appeared well matched. However, the result could have indicated a mediocre performance but both sides were working hard seeking openings which did not always work out. Early on, Suma's gained a free kick right on the D of Holyport's area.which prompted a crucial save by Jake Quelch, Holyport's keeper. Suma's made a break with Ben Broadhurst but the hosts regained the ball and moved up towards the Suma's goal, conceding a free kick after the latter team had lost possession of the ball. The free kick found no connection with a forward then when Holyport won back the ball they gave it away immediately. The Home team then returned and Sean Woodward did well to keep his eye on the incoming high ball. Ben Broadhurst was drawn into a tackle with Dan Rapley over on the right wing and Holyport gained a corner which did not amount to very much. Sean Woodward had to backtrack as the ball bypassed him but hit the post, fortunately for the visitors.Aaron Rowland broke up the counter by Holyport and Josh Harris took a free kick which went into the middle and Rowland got his head to the ball forcing Quelch to punch the ball clear. Rapley then ran on to the ball as Holyport attacked from the flank but his effort missed. After an injury to a Suma, Wokingham took the free kick but it was saved by Quelch. As Suma's approached again, Pete Hyndman cleared the ball out of Holyport's danger zone and the following shot was blocked by Suma's defence plus a second effort was blocked and cleared by the defenders who were strong in defence. As half-time approached.Connor Holland ran on to the ball but Quelch arrived first. Fabian Driffell managed to squeeze in a shot but it lacked power and Woodward was untroubled. Suma's had time left to attack but two headers ended in a goal kick and half time.

Holyport started brightly after the restart approaching the Suma's penalty area, rebuffed then returned with a throw from which Steve Deverall sent a cross that went through the crowded area and out of play. As Dan Carter blocked a challenging run, Holyport gained a corner kick which Suma’s defenders dealt with, clearing the ball. the hosts then returned with no outcome and Suma's took a free kick soon to be followed by a free kick to Holyport, taken by Fabian Driffell. Woodward claimed the header though and still stalemate. Holyport's next corner was headed clear but the follow up went straight to Woodward. The ball went up to the other end for Quelch to stop. Josh Masters took a Holyport free kick after Dan Rapley, was injured. This saw the ball fly over Woodward's crossbar harmlessly. Substitutes were then introduced, one for each side at first, Rushforth on for Marsh From a Wokingham free kick, the keeper chased [James Clark] along the goal line towards the corner flag and in the end the ball went into the box from quite a distance out but Holyport cleared their lines. Ben Broadhurst found Quelch who made a notable save. A series of free kicks going both ways, included a hand ball by Wokingham. Suma's then pressed up, putting Holyport back and Charlie Dean hoofed the ball high into the tree behind the goal. After a Holyport corner kick, there was a melee in the Suma's' area which stopped when a free kick went Wokingham's way from within the box. At the far end, Wokingham put together a useful string of passes but nothing came of the corner kick. As full-time loomed, Driffell received a yellow card. Charlie Dean and Ben Broadhurst cleared the ball from danger as the two teams shared honours even although the game was goalless.
Wokingham & Emmbrook: Woodward., (GK), Carter, Broadhurst, White, Marsh, Dean, A.Rowland, N.Bateman, E.Day, C.Holland, Harris. Substitutes: Rushforth, W.Day, Winship, Clark, J.Rowland.

Woodley United 1 Burnham 4
Woodley’s high tempo start against the league leaders was rewarded with Max Laschok opening the scoring in the sixth minute from close range following a good run and pass from his fellow forward Leon Mannion. Four minutes later Mannion put Pablo Fernandez in on goal but the midfielder’s shot went wide.

However, the good start was undone on in the thirteenth minute when Burnham’s Lucas Sinclair received the ball from a Burnham free kick just inside the Woodley half on the left wing and ran at goal and beating Tom Bryant at his right post to level the score. Five minutes later Sinclair had a shot deflected for a corner which was a start of a fifteen minute spell of end to end football with both teams creating chances to take the lead.

Teddy Edwards saw a cross caught by Burnham keeper Dtumanis Gossenma, a Mannion free kick also went straight to the keeper while Fernandez was unable to get the ball from out of his feet following a good move involving Mannion and Laschok and Laschok saw Gossenma gather the ball at his feet. The best of Burnham’s chances fell to Dan Molloy only to put over the United cross bar.

The second half got off to the worse possible start for Woodley, when the visitors broke on a counter attack two minutes after the restart and Sinclair scored from a tight angle. United responded well with Gossenma saving from Chace Jewell and Harry Hawkins for two quick corner kicks. There was controversy in the fifty fifth minute when the hosts were awarded a penalty following a challenge on Laschok only for the referee to overturn his decision following consultation with an assistant referee and restart the game with a drop ball. Woodley also thought they should have had a second penalty when a Burnham defender appeared to use his arm to control the ball in the penalty area before clearing it.

Burnham scored the decisive next goal in the sixty forth minute when Dean Allen reacted first to Bryant’s save to steer the ball into the net. Four minutes later Mannion agonisingly saw his lob over the advancing Gossenma go wide before the scoring was completed in the seventy second minute when another Bryant save allowed sub Ollie Harris to score from an unmarked position. Woodley continued to attack with the best chance falling to Toby Briggs, following a Fernandez pass, but the shot when across the face of the goal and was cleared.

In summary the difference between the two sides was one of taking chances which Burnham did to continue their push for the divisional title.

Division One West

Cheltenham Saracens 1 Clanfield 85 2
Today’s match was played in a cold and overcast D N Fire Stadium. We were hoping for a good result to make the harsh conditions a bit more bearable, but today just wasn’t our day.

We started off well when an attacking Clanfield 85 put immediate pressure on our goal, causing a scuffle on the line. Sarras fought hard to defend and eventually managed to clear the ball. Chiz Obi, who’s always a great addition of speed and agility to the wing, fought hard to keep the ball in play when Sarras made a break for it, but it was all in vain when his eventual shot was easily saved. Clanfield had a couple of quick free kicks after an accidental handball and a few meaty tackles, but they just couldn’t find the back of the net. What they had in pressure and attack, they lacked in finishing ability. They could have been 2 or 3 nil up in the first half, but they just couldn’t get the ball away.

The 18th minute saw a scuffle on the floor when Josh Goodhall hung on to the ball and was challenged by 2 Clanfield players. The Ref blew for a deciding dropped ball, which was won for us by Kai Mahon, who saw Harlie Price was in a great position and crossed the ball out to him. Price wasted no time in attacking the Clanfield defence and tucked the ball away nicely in the back of the net. 1-0. Clanfield continued their attacks in immediate response, with wide shots from Jordi Mulvany and Nathan Kimber. It was their captain, Adam Pendall, who finally managed to score, when a free kick taken by Mulvany found its way to Pendall in the box, who dutifully buried in in our net. 1-1.

The rest of the first half played out pretty evenly, with some great saves from our Charlee Cook who made saves from range, up close and diving to his bottom corners. He kept us level as we headed in at halftime.

Early into the second half, Kai Mahon almost scored a belter from distance, with his shot just missing the top right hand corner. Again, Clanfield responded immediately when 2 minutes later we thought the ball had gone in, but they’d only hit the side netting. The second half was nervy and frantic, with constant pressure from both sides, desperate to break the deadlock. Cook continued to make great saves for us, punching away Craig Connor’s free kick. He was helped by Matt Barnard who made a great goal line clearance in the 78th minute. Moments later, Clanfield’s Jack Kennedy was through 1-on-1 with the keeper, but he sent the ball soaring over the crossbar.

One of our best chances of the half came in the 80th minute when James Bowers crossed the ball to Harlie Price, who passed it to Gareth Jones who had his shot punched away. Bowers pounced on the loose ball and took a shot himself, but it was saved at close range. Moments later, the game swung the other way and Clanfield’s Kimber finally got the goal he’d been trying to score all afternoon. Less than 10 minutes left on the clock for Sarras to regain composure and find an equaliser.

We thought we’d done it in the 83rd minute when Sam Mason’s corner found Price, who belted it into the box, but it cruelly hit one of our own, blocking an almost certain goal, before deflecting out for a goal kick.
Clanfield had a last minute penalty awarded in the 3rd minute of stoppage time. Their sub Jordan Cormack stood up to take it and missed in the cruellest fashion when he hit the side post. The ball bounced back out for a follow up shot but it was booted straight over the crossbar.

All in all, Clanfield deserved their 2-1 win. They kept the pressure coming and really dug in to secure that second goal. It’s fair to say that Charlee Cook played a blinder for us today, and kept out at least 5 or 6 excellent shots. Onwards and upwards and let’s hope we can find our winning way again against Cirencester Development mid week.

Saracens fans View by Jerry Howse and Gemma Howse

Newent Town 1 Easington 3 (away view)
Easington eventually came through another tough game against Newent Town and returned from the Forest of Dean with all three points. Joe Eyre opened the scoring followed by further goals from Dan Watkin and Charlie Hill. This was an important weekend of fixtures as Sports put daylight between themselves and other promotion challengers as Cheltenham Saracens and Kidlington Development all dropped points.

This was certainly an entertaining game for the neutral and Newent flew out of the traps and put Sports under early pressure. The visitors weathered the storm and the game became end to end. Joe Eyre created the only notable chances for Sports penetrating at pace down the left but Craig Robinson and Henry Rose could not connect with Eyre’s ball across the box. Easington continued to force the play but at times played too direct making it easier for the home side who competed well and enjoyed the physical battle. 0-0 at half time.

Manager Ben Milner urged his players to be more patient and retain the ball better in the second half and as a result Sports dominated the second half. Easington struck first through an excellent team goal. Conor Grant started the move off from the back and he played a good ball up to Craig Robinson. The big target man flicked on to Eyre who back heeled the ball round the Newent player. He then raced 40 yards before slotting past the home keeper. Easington were then pegged back against the run of play just 3 minutes later. Sports defended a corner well but the Newent player was the first to the bouncing ball on the edge of the area and he then smashed an unstoppable shot into the top corner of the net giving Adam Rimmer no chance.

For 10 minutes the game became end to end again. Eventually Newent tired after competing well in the first half and Sports possession play began to wear them down. Newent started to give lots of unnecessary fouls away which allowed Easington to regain control. It was from a free kick just inside the half that Dan Watkin gave Sports the lead. Callum Convey whipped an excellent delivery into the box and Watkin jumped highest to loop a header over the keeper from the penalty spot. Easington secured all three points just 5 minutes later through another excellent finish. George Coombes, who had come on to replace Craig Robinson, showed a nice bit of skill to pass inside to Charlie Hill. The midfielder quickly got the ball under control and then smashed a shot into the top corner from 25 yards out. Sports certainly deserved all three points but had to work hard against tough opposition who will cause problems for all teams in the league between now and the end of the season.



Copyright © 2004 Hellenic Football League & Pat Horsman - All rights reserved . Web Policy - Free Sitemap Generator